Real Food for Mother and Baby: The Fertility Diet, Eating for Two, and Baby's First Foods
Good book but I have to say that I was a little disappointed. I was expecting more from this book. That being said I still gained a few pieces of good information so all was not lost.
If you were wondering about:
- What foods can you eat to increase your chances of getting pregnant?
- Which foods support the different stages of your baby's growth?
- How does eating fish help produce healthy breast milk?
- What benefits are in natural fats and real foods that can't be found in supplements?
- Why should your baby learn to eat egg yolks and meat before cereals?
Learn the answers as Nina Planck confronts the myths and misunderstandings surrounding pregnancy, breast feeding, and baby food. She includes discussions on many of the most common nutritional questions, like the benefits and risks of fish, alcohol, different types of fat, supplements, and formula. Written from Planck's perspective both as an expert on local and traditional food and as a brand new mother herself, Real Food for Mother and Baby is sure to be a valued resource for anyone wanting to know how to eat simple, healthy, real food for two.